Our client is looking for an Associate Digital Marketing Manager to enhance its position in the digital space. Working directly with all assigned brand groups and key marketing support functions, this role will be instrumental in initiating, nurturing and maintaining a digital connection with consumers interested in our client's portfolio of brands. The focus of these efforts will be tied to building brand loyalty, brand engagement and driving purchase preference.
In this role, the Associate Digital Marketing Manager will directly support the strategic development and execution of digital marketing initiatives. You will oversee projects from inception to completion including digital advertising/promotions, search marketing, mobile marketing, social media, website design/development, and email communications as well as new and emerging opportunities. As a point-person for digital efforts, you will collaborate with internal personnel and external agencies, working to successfully meet or exceed business objectives. Additional efforts tied to web analytics and digital metrics/measurements in order to adequately gauge performance, optimize initiatives, and establish best practices will also be key requirements of the position.
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Leads the design and development of innovative programs that directly align with business objectives.
- Provides ongoing strategic direction to marketing teams in relation to the opportunity and impact of digital marketing efforts.
- Keeps informed of industry activities as well as new digital strategies, resources, opportunities and techniques.
- Acts as a digital marketing subject matter expert.
- Ensures that all digital marketing programs meet the industry's legal requirements.
- Directs the strategic development and execution of digital marketing projects; coordinating and architecting digital initiatives.
- Identifies, evaluates and oversees external agencies, and works across internal departments to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Sets and achieves objectives/deadlines and leads teams to successfully meet strategic imperatives.
- Works to establish organizational/departmental processes and protocols as it pertains to digital marketing execution.
- Administers digital marketing planning in a “test and learn” culture.
Analysis & Best Practices
- Works to adequately measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending improvements as well as best practices.
- Evaluates and reports on all aspects of digital marketing performance.
- Educates the entire organization on digital trends.
- Works with internal and external partners to ensure the successful adoption and utilization of corporate analytics systems.
- Utilizes web analytics software to evaluate digital promotional efforts including website statistics, advertising analysis, ongoing evaluation, and recommends/reports optimization tactics to leadership teams.
- Leverages corporate listening platform to evaluate performance, gauge industry trends and compile recommendations as well as best practices.