Onward Search is looking for a dynamic Business Intelligence Analyst to take our ecommerce client's business to the next level!
- Create automated reporting solutions that meet or exceed our client's retail operation. This will be accomplished by focusing on requirements definition/documentation and UAT/Validation of new reporting objects in a popular OLAP environment.
- This role manages all aspects of the development life cycle (client interview to implementation). Efforts will also be focused on several core business initiatives related to EBITDA growth.
- Data mining component: identifying and analyzing data trending. (Background in SQL is a must).
- Provide user sign off for implementation
- Present findings/deliverables to all levels of internal clients
- This out of the box thinker will need to develop both creative and logical alternate approaches to the current evaluation metrics.
- Extensive ecommerce/retail experience and subject matter expertise.
- Command of a variety of programming languages/tools (such as SAS, NZ SQL, MS Access (VBA), Micro Strategy OLAP, AQT, etc.
- MS Excel mastery
- Willingness to learn...and to teach.
- Working experience with JDA
- Experience with Qualitative/Quantitative analytics
- Experience with MicroStrategy reporting/desktop
Apply today to be a key voice in the rebuilding of our client's online marketing efforts.
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Our network is strong and continues to grow because we love what we do and are committed to ensuring we always provide our clients and professionals with world-class support and service.
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
Account Manager jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.