Onward Search is looking for a dynamic Business Intelligence Analyst to take our ecommerce client's business to the next level!
- Create automated reporting solutions that meet or exceed our client's retail operation. This will be accomplished by focusing on requirements definition/documentation and UAT/Validation of new reporting objects in a popular OLAP environment.
- This role manages all aspects of the development life cycle (client interview to implementation). Efforts will also be focused on several core business initiatives related to EBITDA growth.
- Data mining component: identifying and analyzing data trending. (Background in SQL is a must).
- Provide user sign off for implementation
- Present findings/deliverables to all levels of internal clients
- This out of the box thinker will need to develop both creative and logical alternate approaches to the current evaluation metrics.
- Extensive ecommerce/retail experience and subject matter expertise.
- Command of a variety of programming languages/tools (such as SAS, NZ SQL, MS Access (VBA), Micro Strategy OLAP, AQT, etc.
- MS Excel mastery
- Willingness to learn...and to teach.
- Working experience with JDA
- Experience with Qualitative/Quantitative analytics
- Experience with MicroStrategy reporting/desktop
Apply today to be a key voice in the rebuilding of our client's online marketing efforts.