Director of Marketing
Manage an integrated team of marketers in digital and traditional channels to implement marketing programs to increase traffic and conversion for the B2C product lines.
- Create and manage marketing plans and budgets in order to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Develop marketing strategy and programs to drive traffic to the primary and affiliate websites.
- Emphasis on digital channels, search (SEM/SEO), social, email, display, lead generation.
- Responsible for effective development of content, working closely with product managers, creatives, and copywriters
- Manage the creative agency to maximize creative development.
- Improve online shopping experience.
- Utilize a full range of integrated marketing channels: web and traditional.
- Add relevant content to enhance effectiveness of website –screenshots, awards, reviews, keywords, images, product comparison charts.
- Manage new product launches.
- College degree; BA in Marketing or related field;
- 5-7 years of experience with integrated marketing, preferably in the B2C space.
- Expertise in multiple channels including: display, email, affiliate, lead generation, SEM and SEO.
- Ability to multitask; handle multiple projects concurrently and build out appropriate budgets.
- Hands-on management style, get-it-done attitude.
- Highly organized and self-directed with strong initiative;
- Friendly, positive attitude, team player.
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Our network is strong and continues to grow because we love what we do and are committed to ensuring we always provide our clients and professionals with world-class support and service.
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
SEM/PPC jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.