E-Commerce Manager - Vernon, California
- Job Title:
- E-Commerce Manager
- Vernon, California
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
The ideal candidate will report to the COO/Chief Operations Officer and will demonstrate expertise and knowledge in the E-Commerce and Marketing concepts, practices, and procedures particularly in the apparel/ manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate will develop an intimate understanding of the company's E-Commerce initiatives, optimizes the company's online image, public profile and profitability of the company's .com store. Unitizes a variety of creative strategies in order to build and retain the company's partner base and achieve overall E-Commerce business objectives. Develops and implements programs to train staff to meet these objectives. Individual will partner closely with Marketing, PR, Sales, Finance, IT and other department Executives.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related Technical field.
- Minimum 4-6 years of direct E-Commerce experience and supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of website design and development, user flow and information architecture.
- Successful track record in online marketing, including SEO and SEM conversion and email marketing.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Mac applications.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally when needed.
- Reports to the COO.
- Works closely with executive management team to develop and implement E-Commerce strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Direct site development process and establish milestones.
- Responsible for developing and managing E-Commerce department budget.
- Manage and Develop E-Commerce division with a team of experienced individuals to meet corporate launch goals and customer service and retention expectations.
- Confer and negotiate with managers from various internal departments such as marketing, billing, product development, IT and customer service.
- Define the company's objectives for using electronic commerce and decide what computer applications are needed to achieve them.
- Utilize the selected web analytics tools with a high degree of skill and understanding as it relates to web metrics, site analysis, online business and user behavioural analysis.
- Manage SEO and SEM initiatives to drive relevant site traffic.
- Develop and carry out plans to take advantage of the marketing and sales opportunities available through the Internet to drive site traffic.
- Track and analyze all relevant E-Commerce metrics and report findings to executive management.
- Understand opportunities, needs, requirements and timing for improvements in data, product hierarchy, cross-sell, branded storefront and online tools.
- Work directly with both internal creative/marketing and external ad agencies to come up with and deliver strategy.
- Strong leadership abilities having managed staff, both in terms of interactive production and operations.
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other SEM/PPC jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.