The ideal candidate will report to the COO/Chief Operations Officer and will demonstrate expertise and knowledge in the E-Commerce and Marketing concepts, practices, and procedures particularly in the apparel/ manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate will develop an intimate understanding of the company's E-Commerce initiatives, optimizes the company's online image, public profile and profitability of the company's .com store. Unitizes a variety of creative strategies in order to build and retain the company's partner base and achieve overall E-Commerce business objectives. Develops and implements programs to train staff to meet these objectives. Individual will partner closely with Marketing, PR, Sales, Finance, IT and other department Executives.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related Technical field.
- Minimum 4-6 years of direct E-Commerce experience and supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of website design and development, user flow and information architecture.
- Successful track record in online marketing, including SEO and SEM conversion and email marketing.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Mac applications.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally when needed.