A well known lifestyle brand is seeking a eCommerce Marketing Manager to help build-out their aggressively growing e-commerce capabilities. With offices and operations expanding into Europe and Asia, this is the ideal opportunity to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Develop marketing and acquisition strategies to fuel company's online business
- Oversee search marketing (SEO,PPC) and affiliate marketing; manage portfolio of advertising, marketplaces and social media initiatives.
- Manage SEO, paid search and related keywords and campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and manage website and campaign performance
- Plan and manage online marketing budget
- Identify and manage strategic partnerships to attract new prospects/audiences
- BA in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in acquisition marketing within an e-commerce organization
- Experience establishing Key Performance Indicators and monitoring their performance
- Hands-on experience creating and managing PPC and/or SEO campaigns, including creative A/B testing landing page conversion optimization
- Expertise creating and managing robust, channel-by-channel budgets
- Experience with social media and community development
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to work with senior managment to evangelize and gain approval for recommended stratagies
- Desire to innovate and keep abreast of trends in search and acquisition marketing
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Our network is strong and continues to grow because we love what we do and are committed to ensuring we always provide our clients and professionals with world-class support and service.
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
SEM/PPC jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.