** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
SEM/PPC jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.
Email Designer - Skokie, Illinois
- Job Title:
- Email Designer
- Skokie, Illinois
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
Our client is seeking an E-mail Marketing Designer who will be responsible for acquiring and retaining new customers by integrating all facets of effective e-mail marketing. If increasing loyalty, improving retention and engaging customers are your specialties, apply today!
- Own the customer experience and product management of these products and will communicate campaign results and ensure deadlines are met by cross functional teams.
- Devise strategy, create, manage and implement new e-mail marketing campaigns, including designing templates, copy, landing pages and offers designed to drive new customers.
- Organize A/B testing of new execution strategies and communicate findings and recommendations.
- Recognize other untapped opportunities to drive conversion with email by researching collecting, and analyzing data, leveraging internal and external resources/data sources.
- Hands-on and in-depth experience across the end-to-end email marketing process.
- Knowledge of how to use price, product and segmentation and to create compelling offers that increase new customers, traffic, revenues, and profits.
- Ability to optimize performance of email campaigns by split testing subject lines, body copy and images, etc.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to conceptualize and implement projects from beginning to end across multiple departments including Marketing and IT.
- Proven experience in photoshop, HTML, Wordpress
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other SEM/PPC jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.