Our agency client is looking for a Front-End Web Developer. This position resides within the Marketing team of a successful Houston agency and will work directly with sales and other customer-facing groups. You would participate in discovery meetings with the agency's clients and the Marketing Director in order to understand the client's website goals and objectives and then build out the websites according to project scope. The primary CMS tool is Wordpress. The Web Developer will need to be able to work independently and within a team environment. He/she will be responsible for front and back-end web development for corporate clients using HTML4 & 5, CSS3, PHP and jQuery, including extensive custom WordPress theme development.
The ideal candidate will be someone who places a great deal of emphasis on writing organized, cleanly commented code while maintaining proper database structure; resulting in the output of professionally designed interactive web pages. They are looking for a talented, hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves type with a business background and an an appreciation user-experience best practices.
This is a great company with a strong team atmosphere and culture. If qualifed, submit your resume and portfolio today!
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience with web development projects for the B2B or corporate industry
- Content management systems creation or integration experience (Wordpress, Drupal, etc)
- Advanced-level experience in HTML5, SQL, CSS, XML
- Familiarity with PHP
- Able to handle cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with SSL Certificates; Security, XML/RSS Feeds, Code Vulnerability; E-Mail Standards and Protocols
- Familiarity with social media public API's such as Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
- Involvement in mobile web development a major plus
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Our network is strong and continues to grow because we love what we do and are committed to ensuring we always provide our clients and professionals with world-class support and service.
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
Web Developer - Front-End jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.