Our client is seeking an exceptional Interaction Designer who will be responsible for translating concepts into effective information architectures. In this role, you will partner with the creative team to develop interaction design of category and product detail pages for a huge consumer product client.
- Assess existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
- Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, high-fidelity prototypes across different stages of the design process
- Assist in identifying and documenting meaningful patterns from the findings
- Identify and document meaningful patterns from the user research and UX audit findings
- Provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on discovery findings
- Organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps with guidance and oversight
- Execute participatory requirements gathering sessions, participate in debrief sessions
- Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews to understand key success factors for a project or pursuit
- Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with research and best practice annotations
- Analyze task flows, task decompositions and create optimal Task Flow
- Develop screen details (i.e. wireframes) depicting all elements on a unique screen type, including the content, functional, and navigation specifications
- Create prototypes using tools such as InDesign,Visio, Axure as required
- Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with annotations
- 6-8 years of industry experience
- Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills, as well as verbal and written skills
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
- Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred
- Prior experience in UI design for mobile devices a plus
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Our network is strong and continues to grow because we love what we do and are committed to ensuring we always provide our clients and professionals with world-class support and service.
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
User Experience jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.