** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
SEO jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.
SEO Specialist - Chicago, Illinois
- Job Title:
- SEO Specialist
- Chicago, Illinois
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
Are you a Keyword Research Specialist (SEO SPECIALIST) looking for your next job? Our Chicago client is seeking an individual that is passionate about numbers/analytics and detail oriented.
This is a key role within the organization. As the SEO Specialist you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and growing online marketing campaigns (PPC/product feeds), while maximizing return on investment.
If this sounds like you, read on and apply today!
- Coordinate, execute and monitor PPC campaigns identifying optimization opportunities across multiple search engines and multiple geographies.
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to implement programs and solve problems that impact SEO/SEM.
- Analyze campaign data to provide campaign optimization and recommendations.
- Excellent team player with strong project management and communication skills.
- At least 3 years online marketing experience including SEO/SEM/PPC, affiliate programs, email marketing, partnerships, and marketing-related web projects.
- Strong knowledge of link-building strategies, keyword density, link architecture and structure, page naming conventions, overall spider friendliness, keyword and bid management, log file analysis and traffic reporting, paid inclusion and other topical trends in SEO.
- Experience with paid search marketing campaigns and formulating bid management strategies
- Experience with web site user interface design best practices
- Highly analytical and skilled at making data-driven decisions.
- Brownie points for: 1 to 2 years experience with using Google Analytics
- Brownie points for: 1 to 2 years retail marketing or eCommerce marketing, analysis or merchandising experience
If you are looking to take your place at this young dynamic company, Apply today.
Refer-A-Friend for your chance to take home an Ipad!
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other SEO jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.