The primary responsibility of this role is to conceptualize and execute on lead generation programs for various clients through a wide range of integrated marketing channels.
- Developing promotional plans, templates, copy, and creative to attract attendees to our webcasts and to drive users to download product offerings and whitepapers.
- Content and copywriting for email campaigns.
- Assisting with creative direction, utilizing in-house and outsourced resources.
- Leveraging email marketing to achieve outreach goals, and expanding into new channels such as social media, telemarketing, direct mail, etc.
- Running analytics and reporting on email campaign results.
- Bachelor’s degree, 2-5 years of integrated marketing experience.
- Strong integrated marketing background, heavy digital experience and focus on communications and email marketing.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Web analytics software experience is a plus.
- Experience managing lead generation programs a plus.
Client offers benefits package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability, as well as 401(k) match and PTO.