Marketing Manager - Washington, District of Columbia
- Job Title:
- Marketing Manager
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
The primary responsibility of this role is to conceptualize and execute on lead generation programs for various clients through a wide range of integrated marketing channels.
- Developing promotional plans, templates, copy, and creative to attract attendees to our webcasts and to drive users to download product offerings and whitepapers.
- Content and copywriting for email campaigns.
- Assisting with creative direction, utilizing in-house and outsourced resources.
- Leveraging email marketing to achieve outreach goals, and expanding into new channels such as social media, telemarketing, direct mail, etc.
- Running analytics and reporting on email campaign results.
- Bachelor’s degree, 2-5 years of integrated marketing experience.
- Strong integrated marketing background, heavy digital experience and focus on communications and email marketing.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Web analytics software experience is a plus.
- Experience managing lead generation programs a plus.
Client offers benefits package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability, as well as 401(k) match and PTO.
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other Project Manager jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.