** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
Web Design jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.
Mobile Visual Designer - Santa Clara, California
- Job Title:
- Mobile Visual Designer
- Santa Clara, California
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
Onward Search is looking for an experienced mobile visual designer to join a design strategy team with one of the bay area's biggest brands. In this role you'll be working on forward thinking, complex design solutions across all mobile, desktop and online platforms.
This is a contract to hire opportunity starting immediately. Responsibilities include:
- Develop concepts and designs for a variety of products, creating elegant, slick interfaces while also keeping in mind functionality.
- Define and execute visual design standards.
- Work closely with Art Directors, Product Designers and senior executives on the customer experience team to brainstorm, present and create cutting edge products.
- Work closely with prototyping and engineering on product prototypes, testing and research.
- 3+ years visual design experience for sophisticated consumer or business software products
- Some mobile design experience is ideal
- Ability to create exquisite, production ready visual assets for engineering and prototyping
- Some experience with product workflows and interaction design is a plus
- Exceptional collaboration, presentation and communication skills
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other Web Design jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.