Paid Search Managers - Stamford, Connecticut
- Job Title:
- Paid Search Managers
- Stamford, Connecticut
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
Seeking Paid Search Managers who have a special knack for identifying growth opportunity.
Can you create, implement and maintain successful paid search marketing campaigns?
You should have a wide range of knowledge and experience with search marketing and stay up to date on the latest changes and product launches.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for keep reading and apply online today.
- Manage paid search campaigns on major search engines - Google, Yahoo, Bing, plus smaller tier engines as needed.
- Grow and manage an annual PPC budget based on high performing paid search campaigns.
- Implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance.
- Find simple, robust solutions to complex problems.
- 1-3 years of hand-on SEM experience, including proven track record managing Google PPC program.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and ideally Omniture web analytics.
- Ability to interpret data to drive profitable optimization/improvements of SEM program.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
Refer a Friend for this position and you could pocket $750!
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other SEM/PPC jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.