Onward Search has several clients looking for Paid Search (PPC) Specialists to play an integral role in the execution of their paid search channel. To perform this role effectively, the PPC Specialist must have a deep understanding of paid search as well as of all aspects of performance marketing.
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, including account setup, organization, strategy development and management
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Compete, Google Analytics, comScore
- Manage day to day communication internal clients when needed for all things paid search focused including best practices presentation decks and assisting with strategy plans
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth, identify new opportunities
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based off findings
- 3-5 years experience developing national and local PPC campaigns across multiple platforms with extensive keywords and large budgets.
- A working understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Ability to demonstrate self-start qualities and to research PPC issues and then formulate tangible solutions
- Experience with bid management tools, including the knowledge of their different types of search engine marketing tactics
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certification
- Advanced computer skills, proven experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Experience with Paid Search platforms like Marin, DS3, Kenshoo and Certification a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, economics, or mathematics
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Our network is strong and continues to grow because we love what we do and are committed to ensuring we always provide our clients and professionals with world-class support and service.
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
SEM/PPC jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.