** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
Web Copywriting jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.
Proposal Editor - Chicago, Illinois
- Job Title:
- Proposal Editor
- Chicago, Illinois
- Job Type:
- $25/hr +
- Ref ID:
Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Proposal Writer/Editor responsible for writing winning proposals for Federal Government Agencies. The successful candidate must have significant experience and comprehension of the Federal Government RFI, RFP, and RFQ processes. He/She must possess superior written and oral communications skills, superior strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while working well in a multiple deadline-oriented environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Analyzes and understands the requirements of RFPs, RFQs, RFI, Task Orders, and Sources Sought Notices, planning and crafting responses that adequately meet and address these
· Writes and edits proposal for readability, consistency, and appropriate tone describing company capabilities, management approach, and/or past performance
· Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts and corporate personnel, developing and writing technical and management content for responses which are compliant with the proposal requests
· Analyzes data to ensure relevancy of past performance materials to current requirements
· Coordinate all information in format requested in RFP and according to Company standards.
· Edits and proofreads proposal and other related materials to ensure accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency with company guidelines and standards
· Collaborates with Corporate Leadership to develop proposal strategy, identify potential areas of improvement, solutions, and themes that support the win strategy
· Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
· Maintain files of all RFPs and completed proposals and presentations
· Performs other duties as assigned by management
· Time management and organizational skills
· Complete Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) following the same requirements as for RFPs.
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other Web Copywriting jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.