Ruby Developer - Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Job Title:
- Ruby Developer
- Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
A rapidly growing online directory is looking for a Ruby Developer ASAP that is familiar with the growing technology landscape and desires to contribute in a fast-paced, web-oriented environment.
- Work with QA Engineers and Software Developers to deliver high-quality platform updates, new web-based features/products, and new mobile initiatives.
- Translate detailed product specifications, wireframes, and mockups into comprehensive automated test scripts.
- Provide reporting on automation cycles and maintain the automatation scripts.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline.
- Programming experience with Ruby is required.
- Working knowledge of the Watir test automation framework is preferred.
- Familiarity with Selenium and PHP is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you are Developer in Ruby, we want your resume. This position is open to any skill level around or between 1-3 years of experience. This opportunity allows for growth of Ruby in this position -- apply quickly if you're interested!
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other Jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.