Our client is seeking an adept SEO Manager who will translate business goals into successful search engine optimization strategies. The SEO Manager will be responsible for optimizing various site elements, including site structure, link popularity and copywriting and developing ongoing customer reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing SEO efforts.
- Proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation.
- Understanding of web server, analytics, and search engines technologies. Experience with statistics applications and log file analysis a plus.
- Experience with keyword research, density analysis, reporting and link building tools (e.g., SEOMoz, KeywordDiscovery, etc.)
- Experience coordinating and managing teams of technical and creative specialists.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on optimization; improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and SEO copywriting.
- Top-to-bottom management of SEO campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits.
- Develop and execute a well-thought on-site strategy including improvement of internal linking, site structure, and other relevant tactics.
- Implement industry-wide “best practices” and ensure clear documentation and guidance is provided to the right areas within the organization.
- Work with Marketing Manager to plan and oversee implementation of all SEO related initiatives, and monitoring competition and overall market trends related to SEO.
- Define, monitor, and analyze SEO key performance indicators (KPI's) to continually improve campaigns
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Our network is strong and continues to grow because we love what we do and are committed to ensuring we always provide our clients and professionals with world-class support and service.
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
SEM/PPC jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.