Our client is seeking an adept SEO Manager who will translate business goals into successful search engine optimization strategies. The SEO Manager will be responsible for optimizing various site elements, including site structure, link popularity and copywriting and developing ongoing customer reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing SEO efforts.
- Proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation.
- Understanding of web server, analytics, and search engines technologies. Experience with statistics applications and log file analysis a plus.
- Experience with keyword research, density analysis, reporting and link building tools (e.g., SEOMoz, KeywordDiscovery, etc.)
- Experience coordinating and managing teams of technical and creative specialists.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.