** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
Web Design jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.
Visual Designer - Houston, Texas
- Job Title:
- Visual Designer
- Houston, Texas
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
If you're excited about beautiful and usable experiences, then please read on! We are in need of talented Visual Designers. Our clients look for someone who is willing to focus on creating style guides and production assets based on existing designs and who can also offer intelligent solutions to optimize the mobile production process for different mobile apps. This is a great way to grow your career and work on really cool mobile initiatives.
- Participate in all stages of the application design process from doing a competitive analysis of similar products, discussing interaction behavior, creating detailed documentation, and testing
- Collaborate with Interaction Designers to design and improve the User Experience
- Contribute with designs (icons, buttons, production assets) but understand and are comfortable with your job being primarily about creating style guides and producing artifacts based on pre designed art.
- Create assets for both web and mobile platforms, and help translate all assets across different devices (iPhone 4, iPhone 5, Android, iPad etc)
- 1-3 years experience as a Visual Designer working on web and/or mobile
- An inspired portfolio showing clean visual design
- Understanding of User Experience Design principles
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other Web Design jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.