** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
Open jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.
Web Analyst - Agoura Hills, California
- Job Title:
- Web Analyst
- Agoura Hills, California
- Job Type:
- Highly competitive
- Ref ID:
Onward Search is searching for a phenominal web analyst for well-established ecommerce giant!
- Create/analyze standardized reports to increase opportunities in our client's exisiting and future online market.
- Utilize click behavior to lead the integration of email and website analytics customer segments.
- Thoroughly maximize our client's site traffic tracking application; identify business units which could benefit from its reporting, proactively partnering with business units to create ad hoc reports/analyses to meet their operational needs, and providing training to the users.
- Performs ROI analysis of various marketing channels to determine best profit opportunities.
- Utilize Ominture to confirm that all marketing channels and ad hoc promotions are tracked, identifying abandonment issues and developing options to improve conversion, and ensuring the accuracy of the analytics implementation by validating the data collected.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3-7 years web analytics experience
- Omniture's SiteCatalyst experienced
- Excellent business and web analysis skills
- Strong testing experience (including A/B testing)
- Superior ability to translate, communicate and distil statistics and metrics into a comprehensive framework
- Strong ability to work independently
- Bachelor's Degree
Note: This is a long term contract opportunity with the strong potential to convert into a staff role. Apply today to be come a major voice for a household name ecommerce site!
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other Open jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.