** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised.
Please view our other
Open jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.
Web Analyst - San Francisco, California
- Job Title:
- Web Analyst
- San Francisco, California
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
Our well-known retail client is looking for a Marketing Analyst who can support the internal Merchant and Marketing groups by providing business intelligence analysis and the ability to improve accuracy and efficiency of that analysis. This downtownSan Franciscooffice has a great vibe and well established marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of Paid Search campaign performance across all keyword groups and families of business.
- Accurately forecast and analyze SEM marketing/merchant organization.
- Manage customary SEM metric reporting.
- Provide and support the Director of Search Engine marketing with strategic SEM initiatives.
- Manage SEM reporting in local search, mobile search, landings page results and GoogleAdsense.
- Research and communicate industry news and competitive SEM trends.
- Stay informed about, provide insight, and apply new or current trends and best practices in area of expertise: online marketing, web analytics, and e-commerce web design.
- BA/BS Degree in quantitative field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of work experience as an analyst.
- 6+ months of SEM experience.
- Conduct and present data analysis in an organized and timely manner.
- Comfortable approaching complex challenges.
- Be willing and able to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and thoroughly.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail.
- Be comfortable working independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting to a group.
- Ability to multi-task between several projects simultaneously under deadlines.
- Have an interest in the areas of e-commerce, retail, and online marketing.
Apply for this fantastic opportunity today!
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other Open jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.