02/05/16 : Social Media Manager - Entertainment in Burbank, California
02/05/16 : Sr. Account Executive - Direct Mail in Woodland Hills, California
02/04/16 : Production Artist - Digital/Print in Santa Monica, California
02/04/16 : Sr. Marketing Analyst in El Segundo, California
02/04/16 : Associate Marketing Manager - Product Development in El Segundo, California
02/04/16 : Video Editor - Avid in West Hollywood, California
02/03/16 : Entertainment Style Guide Designer in Los Angeles, California
02/02/16 : Digital Marketing Manager in Foothill Ranch, California
Web Producer - Santa Monica, California
- Job Title:
- Web Producer
- Santa Monica, California
- Job Type:
- Ref ID:
Onward Search is seeking an web producer for one of our clients. Our ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who exceeds expectations, is results-focused, and has a passion for emerging technologies. We're looking for someone who is creative and knows how to take those creations and develop them for the web.
You will be ultimately responsible for the overall vision, quality and delivery of the product including maintaining the overall vision of the product with the leads and ensuring the focus of the team is always working towards those goals.
- Ensure project is on time, on budget, and of high quality.
- Work with leads to produce clear project plans for entire project including prototype, pre-production and production plans, staffing plans, pipeline and sharing plans.
- Create and maintain schedules based on production plans and project vision; ensure resources are properly allocated during production.
- Manage outside contractors, service providers, and licensors as required
- Facilitate communication and decision-making.
- 2-3 years hands-on web production and large scale web redesign experience at an advertising/digital agency at the producer or project manager level.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience producing banner ads, rich-media content, mobile apps and social media.
- Familiarity with social media communities and tools.
Apply online today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
About Onward Search
Onward Search is the leading provider of digital marketing and creative talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, permanent / executive search placement with the nation's best interactive agencies and most innovative companies.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
** This position is no longer available or the listing has been revised. Please view our other Interactive jobs or Apply to review similar available positions.