We are looking for a sharp and organized Executive Associate in the Back Bay. This person will Provide critical support to senior and executive management and undertakes administrative functions and ensure office management activities are efficient and effective.
- Arranges, coordinates and prioritizes daily schedule and meetings, including calendar management, meeting and event logistics and materials.
- Makes travel arrangements, creates and manages itineraries, and assists with expense reporting.
- Facilitates internal and external communications (e.g., between executives, employees and clients).
- Welcomes guests and customers, in person or on the phone; promptly answering or directing inquiries.
- Responsible for managing department communications, including incoming correspondence and distribution of mail
- May act as department coordinator for department personnel hires. Prepares new hire documentation, assigns work space and prepares for new employees’ office needs.
- Assists with the review and management of the vendor invoice processing
- Perform general office duties, such as maintaining inventory and ordering supplies and equipment, performing basic bookkeeping, and print, file and retrieve documents and reports.
- Able to answers a variety of questions and resolves problems related to department’s administrative functions.
- Suggests more efficient ways to run the administrative support functions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains confidence and protects Firms operations by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally within an administrative and/or department operations support role.
- Reliable, independent with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
Does this sound like you? Please apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.