Sr. Solutions Architect -A leading digital media organization is looking to bring on a sharp and seasoned Solutions Architect. Strong communication skills are critical as this role will entail working across the organization to set solution direction. You will need experience working across BI, Content and Financial systems. This role will be the technical representative, working with an application partner, providing design approval and oversight of the solutions & contributing to the development of best practices and standards across enterprise IT
• Map business requirements to system/technical requirements
• Effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Provide technical oversight throughout the development life-cycle including analysis, writing technical specifications, system integration, deployment planning etc..
• Defines project vision, technical approach and overall solution architecture design on projects
• Ensure buy-in on solution architecture from all stakeholders,
• Provide essential, timely and valuable documents for design and architecture, e.g. system overviews, technical stack diagrams
• Facilitates requirements gathering session with users and stakeholders
• Considers multiple factors into decision making such as performance, operations, sustainment.
• Solicit input and feedback from Solution Architecture practice and across IT
• Communicates relevant technology decisions to the Solution Architecture Practice and IT Org
• Forward thinking, ensures decisions are in alignment with IT goals
• Documents and hands off work to technical resources
• Efficiently transitions projects to support team, providing necessary background and documentation
Experience with Content Systems, Integration Tools and BI with the ability to keep up with new features and make recommendations for continued business value
• Strong experience with application integration methods and technologies
• Ability to clearly communicate, collaborate and be influential across all levels of stake holder
• Deep Knowledge or ability to come up to speed quickly on business systems and business processes across domains (BI, content,& Financial systems ).
• Ability to perform complex analysis, make tradeoffs, recommend solutions, and plan for evolutionary design of solutions
• Ability to dig in and resolve technical issues
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic organization that uses best in class technology. Please apply today!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V