Sr. Solutions Architect -A leading digital media organization is looking to bring on a sharp and seasoned Solutions Architect. Strong communication skills are critical as this role will entail working across the organization to set solution direction. You will need experience working across BI, Content and Financial systems. This role will be the technical representative, working with an application partner, providing design approval and oversight of the solutions & contributing to the development of best practices and standards across enterprise IT
• Map business requirements to system/technical requirements
• Effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Provide technical oversight throughout the development life-cycle including analysis, writing technical specifications, system integration, deployment planning etc..
• Defines project vision, technical approach and overall solution architecture design on projects
• Ensure buy-in on solution architecture from all stakeholders,
• Provide essential, timely and valuable documents for design and architecture, e.g. system overviews, technical stack diagrams
• Facilitates requirements gathering session with users and stakeholders
• Considers multiple factors into decision making such as performance, operations, sustainment.
• Solicit input and feedback from Solution Architecture practice and across IT
• Communicates relevant technology decisions to the Solution Architecture Practice and IT Org
• Forward thinking, ensures decisions are in alignment with IT goals
• Documents and hands off work to technical resources
• Efficiently transitions projects to support team, providing necessary background and documentation
Experience with Content Systems, Integration Tools and BI with the ability to keep up with new features and make recommendations for continued business value
• Strong experience with application integration methods and technologies
• Ability to clearly communicate, collaborate and be influential across all levels of stake holder
• Deep Knowledge or ability to come up to speed quickly on business systems and business processes across domains (BI, content,& Financial systems ).
• Ability to perform complex analysis, make tradeoffs, recommend solutions, and plan for evolutionary design of solutions
• Ability to dig in and resolve technical issues
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic organization that uses best in class technology. Please apply today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client is in need of a Full-Time / Permanent Front End Developer to join their well established team! Responsibilities Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability Design and develop skeleton prototypes of user workflows using web technologies and prototyping tools Stay ahead of the curve with respect to new technologies and techniques with an eye towards continual improvement of both the team’s skill set and the product goals Demonstrate proactive approach to technical issues Collaborate with tea
Our client is looking for a Full-Time Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their award-winning team! Job Description Responsibilities The candidate will be responsible for contributing to architecture and designs, software implementations based on those designs, documentation, and maintenance of complex, embedded and networked real-time analytical instrumentation systems. This individual should have a C/C++ background, have strong fundamental skills concerning object-oriented programming, experience in working with instrumentation and control, along with a background in
Our client is looking for a Full-Time Software Architect to join their award-winning software development team! Responsibilities: Design and lead the implementation of a new web-based software platform. Create and maintain thorough architectural and design documentation for the platform. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team members. Collaborate with adjacent software and hardware teams to negotiate optimal/extensible contracts and interfaces to assure robust transactions and transfer of data. Collaborate and coordinate with geographically distributed (UK and Ro
Our client needs a Full-Time/Permanent Senior Front End Developer to join their well-established team! We are looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to join. Responsibilities: Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability. Design and develop skeleton prototypes of user workflows using web technologies and prototyping tools. Stay ahead of the curve concerning new technologies and techniques with an eye towards the continual improvement of both the team’s skill set and the product
Our client, an industry leader in their space is looking for a Senior Level Software Engineer to add to their growing team! This is an onsite role in Boston and an opportunity to take your career to the next level. DAY to DAY: You will solve our most challenging technical problems. Design and code critical aspect of our platform. Develop the technical roadmap for a technology, platform, or domain. Help your team produce scalable and fault-tolerant systems to solve business needs SKILLS: 7+ years of development experience in C#.NET technologies
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.