Our video game studio client needs a Mid-Level Level Designer for a perm position. Must be able to work onsite and be dedicated to designing for their AAA game. Must be able to adapt to the game style, aesthetic, branding, environment and layout.
- Must be able to work alongside environment team, art team, artists and player design team
- Must be great with content creating in UE4
- Must know Blueprints
- Collaborate with design team
- Work on gameplay content, combat, non-combat gaming experience
- F2P title experience and knowledge
- Must be able to manage level projects short and long term
- Collaborate with engineers to create vision for future levels
- Collaborate with artists, art assets, enhancements
- 6-10+ years game design experience
- Must have at least 1 year making content for a published live game
- Prior work experience creating level and encounter content for F2P titles
- Must like PVE Game (player vs. environment) game genre
- UE4 and Blueprints expert
- Loves fantasy games and fantasy environment
Apply today to learn more about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB