Back to Job Search Results
Freelance | Job ID #71476 | $55 - $65 hourly | Posted 2 weeks ago
Onward Search needs an Accessibility Designer for a National PR firm
This is a project-based, part-time contract opportunity.
As an Accessibility Designer you’ll:
- Assist with ensuring WCAG compliance for PDF, website, PowerPoint, and mobile material
- Performing Accessibility design reviews
- Working closely with design teams to ensure accessibility of all digital content
Skills & Experience needed:
- 5+ years' experience in Accessibility with a strong fundamental knowledge in WCAG
- Demonstrated success in performing accessibility design reviews
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $55 - $65 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search