• Perform full cycles of sprint, regression, and integration accessibility testing, including user acceptance testing
• Generate test summary reports after each testing cycle to show testing progress, actual testing results, and pass/fail status
• Provide regular status updates on completed tasks and planned testing tasks as outlined in the project schedule, issues, risks, and other action items
• Support multiple project teams.
• Direct previous experience with developing/designing and testing websites to ensure conformance to WCAG 2.0 – Level A/AA.
• Experience in WAI-ARIA implementation
• An understanding of web W3C standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS3
• An understanding of App accessibility best practices
• An understanding of email accessibility best practices
• An understanding of electronic document accessibility best practices
• Experience using Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools such as aXe or WAVE
• Knowledge of assistive technologies used for web browsing such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and Talkback
• Multi-tasking abilities, be able to plan time effectively and meet deadlines without compromising quality
• Knowledge of agile best practices and project management tools such as JIRA
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Work with Business, Designer, Developers to ensure we are solutioning, design and building for all users, test to prove the same.
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.