Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their team in a remote role! We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, taking notes and writing recaps
- Manage project budgets and timelines in collaboration with team
- Manage assigned projects from initiation to completion
- Responsible for submitting materials accurately to Regulatory, Medical, Legal and Compliance and tracking changes and approvals
- Support team in meeting preparation and proactively ensures meeting materials are complete and available
- Manage inventory of literature and materials to ensure optimal levels
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and be adaptable when faced with challenges
Account Coordinator Qualifications:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Experience or interest in traditional Account Services advertising; experience in healthcare, pharmaceuticals or medical device is a plus
- White glove service with Clients and Physicians
- Self-starter and motivated
- Manages own time / workload within given deadlines, and raises concerns appropriately
- Independent and solutions-driven
- Proactive identification of next steps and initiative to move a process forward
- Ability to problem solve in the moment
- Commitment to delivering excellence always
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB