Our client, a creative collective at the intersection of brands and culture, is looking for an Account Director to help lead and grow the agency's work with some of the most well-known brands and artists. Do you have a passion for art and streetwear, even better! This role is fully remote at the moment, and we are looking for candidates in the NYC or LA areas.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting new business development, answering RFPs, developing strategy, building pitch decks, leading presentations.
- Overall account and project management driving day-to-day client communications, crafting and executing SOW's and talent contracts, own project timelines and deliverables.
- Drive resourcing and talent allocation.
- Own budgeting with clients ensuring necessary allocations is secured before internal and artist work begins.
- Drive the agency's social media and website presence updating with the latest work and capabilities.
- Leading client operations, overseeing and executing invoicing, billing, project tracking, and internal tools.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 5+ years in Account Management or Project Management in an Advertising or Creative agency.
- Experience working with household name brands and clients in C-Suite.
- Significant experience with video and print production, and production vendor management.
- Experience/understanding of SOW creation and management, budgeting, and invoicing.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- High attention to detail and a passion for getting things right.
- Must be a self-starter (this is a small team) who will continuously look for opportunities to grow the business.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Keynote.
- Bonus: Interest in streetwear, art, and the NFT space.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB