Our client is seeking an experienced Account Director to manage client relationships with some of the agency's key accounts.
You will take on a leadership role in overseeing a variety of integrated marketing projects that include print, digital, broadcast, and more. Our client is looking for a strategic problem solver with experience building strong business relationships, and collaborating with clients to solve problems through developing growth strategies.
- Customer service and project management skills
- A background in marketing, media and interactive solutions to drive demand generation
- Ability to think strategically, collaborate with clients and other stakeholders and assist with new business development
- An understanding of current and emerging marketing and advertising trends
- Providing strategic support to client account key stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience in a B2B Account Management role in an Advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or sales-related major)
- Current resume with references and case studies to show client impact.
Does this sound like you? To learn more about this opportunity, apply today, we cannot wait to talk with you.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.