Our client, a global B2B marketing agency, is looking for a full-time Account Director.
The client is growing and their San Francisco office is looking for an Account Director to support their technology clients, guide their team and represent their global work. This person will be reporting into the agency's General Manager.
This Account Director will lead an integrated team and own the primary relationship across one or more pieces of business, across their core areas of focus: activating brands, motivating buyers and educating influencers. This person should be an expert in their clients’ businesses, technology, and the marketing landscape. This person is an innovative marketer that looks at ways to evolve his/her clients, team and the agency. This person is responsible for partnering with their strategy and creative teams to deliver the best plans and the most powerful creative work while achieving business objectives and financial goals.
- Function as liaison to senior clients on behalf of the agency concerning strategic, service-related, legal and agency policy issues
- Provide strategic leadership to both clients and internal agency teams and help to identify growth opportunities and action plans for client’s marketing communications goals
- Partner with other departments to meet key client marketing objectives
- Leverage expert knowledge of client business issues and industry/category to provide key intelligence on business direction and how to maximize the agency’s role
- Interact with relevant agency department heads to clearly outline current and projected workload periodically for resource planning purposes
- Provide leadership and facilitate training and growth opportunities for junior and mid-level team members. Lead and contribute to annual performance evaluation.
- Contribute to agency-wide training and development activities on an as-needed basis
- Provide leadership across multiple marketing disciplines and channels to support client goals and key business objectives
- Provide leadership within the larger agency while contributing to larger initiatives outside of assigned team and businesses
- Play a key strategic role in new business efforts, as needed
- To look for ways to grow existing client’s business and to think proactively on behalf of clients and agency
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of agency work are of superior quality and are conducted under agency procedures
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and the sector in which they operate
- To maintain and develop extensive knowledge of all aspects of marketing including new channels, trends, strategies and technologies/tools
- To take an active role in the growth planning on dedicated clients
- Experience working within an integrated B2B marketing agency
- Experience of working with technology clients is a must
- Global program management
- Campaign, content, demand generation and/or global campaign experience is essential
- Successful at managing a team at different levels
- Confident in presenting and communicating ideas in various ways
- Natural problem solver
Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB