Our client, a leading creative ad agency located in Los Angeles is looking to hire a fulltime Account Director immediately. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships through building specific and measurable business objectives.
Account Directors MUST HAVE true ad agency experience, managing digital, social, and video campaigns, and project management skills.
- Leads overarching strategic thinking for account, creative and new technologies
- Establishes priorities for key agency projects
- Collaborates with finance and management to draft, negotiate and reconcile client retainer agreements. Ensures proper team resource management and adherence to contract terms
- Delivers revenue growth goals established in conjunction with executive management
- Prepares financial P&L reports by job and account on a timely basis
- Reevaluates progress against revenue/profit goals monthly
- Management of Agency Staff
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships with clients of all levels
- Successfully represents the Client’s point of view when reviewing work and leverages this perspective when providing feedback to all parties. Ultimately focused on doing the best work for the client’s business.
- Actively participates in management and training of account team personnel
- Contributes to new business pitches when necessary
- Develops scope of work in conjunction with a new business representative
- Leads effective transition of activity from new business pitch team to client team
- Lead the charge for all client deliverables
- Attend and facilitate status meetings, client meetings, and client calls
- Understand the Client's business and anticipate the Client's needs – look for new opportunities to add value to the Client's business
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of agency resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities
- 5+ years of ad agency experience
- Bachelor's degree required
Apply today learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.