Our client, a creative production agency, is seeking a Print Account Executive to join the Print team.
You will report to the President, Global Creative and be responsible for:
- Manage internal print projects while handling the day-to-day needs of various clients facilitating the creative process across departments and serve as the primary liaison between clients and our internal teams.
- Manage relationships with key client contacts
- Manage internal creative process on projects from start to finish
- Manage client expectations with the ability to recognize critical issues and resolve them strategically and diplomatically
- Partner with other departments to provide ongoing added value to our clients through strategic recommendations, POV’s and proposals
- Manage the full creative process from start to finish
- Project timing and expectations for all deliverables and conduct quality assurance
- Ensure all deliverables (internal, client and partners') are accurate, on time and routed through the appropriate departments for approvals
- Develop and implement processes to increase effectiveness and efficiencies for both our clients and agency
- Collaborate with Business Development
- 4-5 years of entertainment agency experience in an account services role within the theatrical, television, and/or streaming print creative departments
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, and a team-player
- Ambitious, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn
- Must have general knowledge of the creative process
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and jump from task to task while coordinating with those around you
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to contribute on multiple projects at once
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is mandatory, basic understanding of graphic design applications is a plus
- Must be willing to work extended hours in order to meet deadlines
- Account Executive will have the opportunity to work on AAA theatrical titles
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.