Our client, a PR Agency in Buckhead is looking for an Account Executive focused on social media campaigns to join their team ASAP on a temp-to-perm basis.
This person will successfully execute the day-to-day management and monitoring of social media and digital marketing channels for designated agency clients with a focus on social media.
The Account Executive will have excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and a keen understanding of how social media—along with SEO, content marketing and other digital tactics—can be used to help clients achieve their goals, while providing support to clients and internal team members through ideation, content creation, detailed planning, organization and the execution of planned activities.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of social media, digital marketing, and public relations strategy and tactics for clients
- Create, edit, proof and schedule/publish a variety of compelling content types including, but not limited to, social posts, blog posts, website copy, and other content
- Monitor, listen and respond to social comments promptly
- Collect and analyze data to develop and adjust social media and digital marketing plans
- Assist with the planning and implementation of social media contests, giveaways, and promotions, including familiarity with legal requirements
- Assist with identifying and collaborating with social media influencers, monitoring influencer campaigns and measuring results
- Maintain awareness of new social media and digital marketing opportunities, platforms and technologies
- Use graphic design and social video production skills to create content (e.g., social graphics, infographics, video assets, GIFs, etc.) using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects) and other software
- Create client presentations and agreements
- Prepare client activity reports
- Assist with the oversight of digital marketing and/or content creation projects with outside vendors
- Assist with resolving client issues, proposing solutions and dissolving potential issues to maintain satisfactory projects and relationships
- Recognize and develop potential new opportunities and/or new projects for existing clients to generate revenue
- Assist with agency digital strategy and social media planning and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in social media management and digital marketing
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Able to analyze complex social media data and explain it clearly to others
- Strong problem-solving skills and creativity
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with a broad range of digital marketing tactics preferred, including, but not limited to, email marketing, search engine marketing, and SEO content writing
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.