Our client, a leading global advertising agency, is seeking an Account Executive to join their team. This role begins on-site in NYC as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as a client-facing representative of the agency for your clients, help lead client meetings, contribute to the discussion, and support the success of the business.
- Responsible for the “paper trail” – write detailed meeting notes and client call reports.
- Provide support in developing client presentations.
- Ensure client billing, extranet, and other administrative duties run smoothly.
- Work closely with internal resources to understand the client’s business, brand, and marketing in order to contribute ideas.
- Proactively research and explore client brand and customer needs and attitudes.
- Lead project documents for client and internal teams including creative briefs, media briefs, relevant sections of SOWs, scope documents and change orders.
- Provide input into strategy documents, creative, and assist teams in tactical direction.
- Provide input to the planning process.
- Analyze marketing results and assist in presenting them to the client.
- Monitor budgets and schedule (along with PM), and review with the client on a regular basis.
- Manage more junior Account Management staff on the team, provide leadership and ensure staff development.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2-3 years of Account Management experience leading integrated creative projects including digital advertising.
- Ability to manage junior staff and motivate the team.
- Proven track record in building relationships with clients and agency staff.
- A spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- Superior organization and attention to detail.
- An “Everything is Possible” attitude.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.