Our client, an Advertising Agency, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team onsite for a long-term contract to hire role!
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Acting as the Account Services lead for all things Medical Education / Strategic Communications for brand launches.
- Developing and managing peer to peer engagements and peer to peer collateral such as symposia, advisory boards, clinical slide presentations, speaker bureau presentations, enduring materials (i.e. promotional supplements), KOL management, etc...
- Supporting development and management of timelines, reports and research materials.
- Drafting and editing various communication vehicles such as news releases, bylines, pitch angles, e-newsletters, briefing books, memos, strategic plans, crisis communication plans, product launch plans, and account summaries, etc…
- Reviewing and preparing documents for trafficking (as they are concerned with MedEd) for both internal teams and external partners.
Associate Account Executive requirements:
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- Life Sciences degree preferred.
- 7+ years of account management experience, specifically focusing on Medical Education / Strategic Communications.
- Experience in leading accounts directly with clients.
- Ability effectively managing, prioritizing and executing on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Proven success with relationship-building (both internally and externally).
Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.