One of our PR agency clients based in the Boston area is looking for an Account Executive! You will get to work with various PR clients and be part of a great team that is not very large, allowing you to really work closely with each other; you won’t just be a name on an account list!
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- This person will primarily focus on executing creative PR and corporate communication campaigns.
- Develop pitches and storylines to secure on-message, top-tier media coverage for clients.
- Assist account management team with the representation of clients at press events, awards ceremonies, and trade shows.
- Draft press releases, backgrounders, media training materials, and press kits.
- Build events, awards, and speaking calendars for clients and secure relevant opportunities for clients.
- Research industry trends and stay up-to-date on current events and news to keep clients relevant in the press.
- Act as proactive, key support to the account management team and assist in all account management duties.
- Track, report, and measure the success of PR campaigns and client media coverage.
- Prepare meeting schedules, call agendas, and account updates for specific clients.
- Ensure that your supervisor is kept fully informed on the activities of the team, media, and clients.
Account Executive Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Must have 2+ years of relevant PR experience, preferably from an agency, but will consider in-house
- Needs to be skilled/proficient as an excellent communicator and have writing experience
- Needs to be social media savvy with knowledge and experience in most social platforms
- Needs to be organized, have a professional demeanor, have an eagerness to learn, be a proficient multitasker, have strong attention to detail, have the drive to succeed, and be willing to learn + grow
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB