The Account Managers are responsible for managing the development and execution of all communications projects for customer work to ensure message and brand consistency and align with corporate strategies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as the Account Manager and key communications strategist, advisor and coordinator for Advertising, Brand and Creative Communications. Support development, implementation and evaluation of communications plans based on an understanding of the client and designed to achieve business goals. Coordinate with other sections in Corporate Communications. Provide information and insights to support the ongoing planning and evaluation process.
• Serve as primary point of contact with key clients on their communications projects. Develop and implement project plans including schedule and budget
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients based on understanding their business, their goals, their customers and their issues. Maintain open lines of communication that include the right balance of in-person interaction and attendance at their meetings.
• Collaborate with the Creative Services teams on all marketing, advertising and creative development to ensure consistency and on-strategy execution. Ensure that work product is high quality and developed in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Follow defined workflow process.
• Work with key clients and the External Digital Communications Channels team to improve the companys online marketing channels and ensure processes are followed.
• Bachelors degree in communications, journalism, public relations, English or related field
• 8+ years of account management experience
• Advertising, branding and marketing communications experience
• Analysis and project management experience
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in producing integrated campaigns, such as print collateral, videos, digital media, social media, radio, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
• Experience with a work management system (e.g., Workamajig)
• Ability to work closely with and resolve communications issues with key clients
• Ability to build, develop and maintain strong client relationships
• Experience in providing communications counsel and advice to clients
• Comfortable working in highly matrixed environment.
• Demonstrated ability to strategically plan communications that are tied directly to measurable business results
• Ability to work and make decisions independently and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
• Highly motivated individual who can follow through and work with minimal direct supervision
• Experience handling conflict and contentious issues internally and externally
• Previous energy industry experience is helpful
• Knowledge or experience with Kanban principles
Onward Search is seeking a Photo Coordinator for a renowned tech company. You’ll be part of the Media Products team, supporting photographic efforts in their studios and acting as a liaison between... Read More
Onward Search needs a UX Designer for an Entertainment client. This is a 12+ month opportunity. To learn more about this UX Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today! As a... Read More
Onward Search’s advertising client is looking for an SEO Specialist to fully own campaigns, consulting on SEO strategy with both new & existing clients to form a budding group of SEO Strategists and... Read More
Onward Search needs a Senior Digital Media Manager for a full-service marketing advertising agency in New Jersey. You will serve as the strategic lead for all clients for display digital media,... Read More