Our client, an independent advertising agency, is looking for Account people with Pharma Advertising Advertising agency experience. Believe it or not, you can be FULLY REMOTE for this position, or part-time in-person if you prefer.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with your Strategy and Creative leads to drive the strategy and development for integrated creative projects, ensuring best-in-class delivery.
- Create and Drive presentations that represent agency POV but also engage clients and partners.
- Make sure that all work is buttoned up and ready to be seen by clients.
- Foster cross-collaboration among an integrated team to deliver great ideas that achieve client goals.
- Use your experience to analyze situations and develop recommendations on paths forward to measurable results.
- Become a trusted advisor of the client and ensure that internally, you are the conduit that is ensuring agency work delivers on objectives.
- Bring your insights into the creative strategy to assist the development of leading marketing programs.
- Partner with brand strategy, creative, production, finance, and other internal teams to drive success.
- Manage budgets and ensure the team is sticking to timelines. Remove barriers as needed.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 4+ years of Account Management experience in an integrated Advertising agency setting.
- Must have experience with integrated HCP & DTC Pharma Advertising.
- Experience leading fully integrated campaign development (digital, social, TV, print, etc) from brief through execution.
- Strong presence with clients, leading presentations and building cases with agency rationale.
- Experience or interest in working primarily with health-focused brands.
- Proven experience building and leading client relationships and a strong internal agency team.
- Experience managing at least one direct report.
- Top-notch analytical skills and strategic thinking across IQ and EQ to ensure a well-rounded strategic perspective.
- Great time management responsibility, with the ability to switch between projects as needed without losing track.
- Great project management and team management skills, possessing the ability to coach teams to deliver.
- Well-versed in budget management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB