Our client is seeking an ambitious, skilled and highly organized individual to act as Account Manager. Public relations, marketing or communications degree and relevant experience are required. Communication expertise, outstanding time management skills, and a passion for public relations, social media and technology are essential to succeed in this position.
About the Job:
The Account Manager plays an important role in supporting the team by strategically planning and executing PR programs and maintaining positive relationships with both reporters and clients.
Account Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide professional PR and marketing counsel and superior account service to assigned clients
- Manage day-to-day client activities for assigned clients, including: researching, planning, implementing and evaluating activities, paying careful attention to budgets, resources, deadlines and client records
- Maintain close and frequent contact with assigned clients and continually strive to strengthen relationships with them
- Run weekly calls with assigned clients and coordinate scheduling, agendas and notes
- Coordinate and supervise staff and vendors needed to carry out client service requirements
- Oversee internship program
- Participate in developing new business opportunities, as needed
- Ensure that supervisor is kept fully informed on activities of team, media and clients
- Maintain strong relationships with the media
- Bachelor’s Degree – Concentration in Marketing or PR
- 5+ Years of Experience in an agency environment
- Occasional Travel
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB