Our client, a marketing and advertising agency with education clients, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team and manage print & digital campaigns!
Ideal background for this person is from a design or advertising agency.
This person will be reporting into the Chief of Accounts (acting).
- Manages mid- to high-level revenue accounts.
- Keeps clients happy and confident they're looking out for their best interest.
- Stays one step ahead of clients—anticipates the required next move.
- Directs all non-creative activities of his/her respective accounts.
- Creates projects briefs, project schedules, and status reports.
- Manages project schedules with internal resources (ensuring creative staff is aware of client deadlines and proper workflow processes are followed) for his/her account.
- Approves project materials prior to being presented to clients (e.g., creative presentations, planning, strategy, writing, etc.) and follows up with clients on outstanding items (e.g., feedback, approval).
- Communicates with creative teams to ensure they understand client business goals and objectives.
- Participates in, and evaluates, creative and brand communications strategies.
- Prepares client invoices and SOWA.
- Approves third-party expenses (purchase orders and invoices).
- Manages agency creative team labor budgets.
New Business Development:
- Directs preparation of estimates/proposals.
- Recommends new projects to clients to promote agency organic growth.
- Suggests new companies to pitch.
- Becomes fluent in his/her ability to pitch new business prospects.
- 3+ years of account management experience at a design or advertising agency.
- Maintain integrity, passion, accountability, excellent communication, and a positive attitude.
- Must know brand communications strategy, brand development, design, and print & digital marketing campaign processes.
- Incredibly organized.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.