Onward Search is looking for an Account Manager to drive business growth by maintaining and growing relationships between teams. This position is expected to oversee the creative and merchant relationships and make certain all teams are consistently receiving best in class service, representing the needs and goals within the organization. The Account Manager acts as the subject matter expert between the business teams and the internal production teams. The Account Manager is involved in all pre-production meetings to ensure proper understanding of the scope of the project and also schedule a recap of the project to get feedback for improvement with the teams.
• Act as an elevated point of contact for assigned teams and projects
• Manage and develop strong relationships with business decision makers through ongoing communication.
• Be the known point of communication for all issues and conflict resolution. Ensure that business and creative issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that arise.
• Be the known contact for all requested services outside of the established production routine.
• When necessary, maintain contact with business and creative for all phases of projects, insuring smooth communications at all times.
• Ensure project schedules are communicated and adhered to.
• Work closely with the project teams in order to maintain a continuous high-level knowledge of project status.
• Provide regular two-way clear communication between the businesses and creative teams, to provide strong team representation, and set proper expectations.
• Establish routine check-ins to ensure continued growing business satisfaction.
• Provide a calendar for category pages and home page based on business needs.
• Develop and document protocols and routines for premium experience.
• Onboarding of new people with collaboration of the local teams, including: workflow processes, people introductions, overseeing and coordinating needs with the creative and business teams, and ensuring that documentation is updated.
• Expand visibility and strengthen position with existing teams by deepening the relationship and cultivating new relationships.
• Pursue and be aware of opportunities for growth and new business, or other support.
• Provide feedback to local management on whether the appropriate personnel are on the project, making suggestions for change.
• Collaborate with Creative Directors to audit delivered imagery and/or final output to ensure that the met or exceed quality standards and business expectations.
• Review all major deliverables outside of the normal production (i.e. strategic briefs, styles guides, test imagery, marketing imagery) prior to delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum of 2 years in account management or client services in a creative production environment or media agency
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook on MAC or PC
• Strength in developing strong internal/external relationships
• Demonstrable growth with ability to assist in building and implementing long term strategic creative plans
• Track record for forward and innovative thinking
• 2+ years’ experience growing business relationships, managing relationships with a value of at least $1M
• Ability to educate business and creative teams around best practice tactics
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.