Onward Search is looking for an Account Manager to drive business growth by maintaining and growing relationships between teams. This position is expected to oversee the creative and merchant relationships and make certain all teams are consistently receiving best in class service, representing the needs and goals within the organization. The Account Manager acts as the subject matter expert between the business teams and the internal production teams. The Account Manager is involved in all pre-production meetings to ensure proper understanding of the scope of the project and also schedule a recap of the project to get feedback for improvement with the teams.
• Act as an elevated point of contact for assigned teams and projects
• Manage and develop strong relationships with business decision makers through ongoing communication.
• Be the known point of communication for all issues and conflict resolution. Ensure that business and creative issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that arise.
• Be the known contact for all requested services outside of the established production routine.
• When necessary, maintain contact with business and creative for all phases of projects, insuring smooth communications at all times.
• Ensure project schedules are communicated and adhered to.
• Work closely with the project teams in order to maintain a continuous high-level knowledge of project status.
• Provide regular two-way clear communication between the businesses and creative teams, to provide strong team representation, and set proper expectations.
• Establish routine check-ins to ensure continued growing business satisfaction.
• Provide a calendar for category pages and home page based on business needs.
• Develop and document protocols and routines for premium experience.
• Onboarding of new people with collaboration of the local teams, including: workflow processes, people introductions, overseeing and coordinating needs with the creative and business teams, and ensuring that documentation is updated.
• Expand visibility and strengthen position with existing teams by deepening the relationship and cultivating new relationships.
• Pursue and be aware of opportunities for growth and new business, or other support.
• Provide feedback to local management on whether the appropriate personnel are on the project, making suggestions for change.
• Collaborate with Creative Directors to audit delivered imagery and/or final output to ensure that the met or exceed quality standards and business expectations.
• Review all major deliverables outside of the normal production (i.e. strategic briefs, styles guides, test imagery, marketing imagery) prior to delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum of 2 years in account management or client services in a creative production environment or media agency
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook on MAC or PC
• Strength in developing strong internal/external relationships
• Demonstrable growth with ability to assist in building and implementing long term strategic creative plans
• Track record for forward and innovative thinking
• 2+ years’ experience growing business relationships, managing relationships with a value of at least $1M
• Ability to educate business and creative teams around best practice tactics
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Linguist to who embraces traditional translation processes and new technologies alike. It is important that the linguist has a strong grasp of the best neutral tone of Spanish for Latin America but is also in tune with nuances between the different variations of Spanish. We are currently seeking this individual for a 14 month extendable contract assignment working onsite in San Jose, CA. Day to Day Overview: Translating and editing translations of new features, UI elements, promotions, graphics, emails, surveys, item specifics and cate
Onward Search is on the hunt for a Video Producer to the gaming team. Responsibilities: Work with our video and editorial teams to create news content or place existing videos into articles on the website. Keep track of daily video inventory and articles or news published by a worldwide editorial team in order to match the best videos with the best articles. Tracking daily published articles and videos on the website Produce up to three scripted, voiced, and edited updates a day or place relevant content in articles such as features and gameplay. Video production includin
Onward Search has a client that is looking for an experienced Content Producer to join our Creative team. This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of Rich editorial content - articles, slide shows, recipes, videos, and social media. This role will work with Editorial Managers, Creative leads, and marketing strategy teams to support and enhance brand presence on existing and emerging content platforms as well as traditional channels. Position Description: • Ensures the timely execution and delivery of assets • Communicates digital creative project status across the or
Our national healthcare client is seeking to bring on a Senior UX DESIGN Consultant to help facilitate, design and orchestrate changes with a team currently working on a revised approach for processes (and more) within the marketing department. This person will come with a strong Human-Centered Design background as well as leadership experience on agile teams focused on organization and facilitation. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS: Provide solutions to help establish a new operating model for the marketing department that incorporates an agile environment and uses HCD in
Our client, a top gaming company located in Redwood City is looking to hire a Marketing Content Librarian for a 4+ month assignment. This person will play a key role in identifying, standardizing and consolidating all of their marketing assets to one single location. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE: Collate historical marketing content links from content creators and producers by game. Input links in the designated tracker and established tools where prioritized. Support production and creator teams by populating asset plans in line with best practices in the de
Our client, a global B2B marketing agency, is looking for a Media Planner to join their team. This is a contract-to-hire role, 40 hrs/wk, onsite in San Francisco, CA. This person will be reporting into the Associate Strategy Director, Media Lead. As a Media Planner, you will work as part of the strategy team, supporting the Media Lead on all things media, including planning, operations, reporting, and finance. The core focus is on digital media – specifically the kinds of tactics most frequently employed by B2B marketers – however we are channel-agnostic, and have the freedom to plan
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.