Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big eCommerce client. This opportunity is for an Account Manager that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Salt Lake City, UT. Our client is looking for an experienced candidate that can establish long-lasting partnerships with our sellers, drive obtaining new inventory to site, maintain overall portfolio health, maintain top-level customer satisfaction, and engage in discussions related to the brand's business strategy that will promote growth and sustainability. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Responsible for a book of business of approximately 30+ sellers and will assume ownership of the outcomes associated with growth, sustainability, overall health, customer satisfaction, and retention
- Ensure merchants are positioned to scale the brand business over the long-term
- Produce outcomes consistent with Top Rated selling performance standards
- Employ promotional tools that will enhance the buyer/seller experience and contribute to the brand’s organizational goals
- Adopt and execute business practices aligned with the brand’s best practices and initiatives
- Manage relationships between key stakeholders within our Vertical, Business Development, Integration, and Merchant Support teams.
- Develop new and existing relationships with stakeholders/teams that will enable sellers to thrive within the brand ecosystem
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Apply learnings to continually challenge the status quo and improve results
- Identify optimization opportunities and implement new workflows
- Account for the volatility of the online marketplace and identify early the impact of impending changes and enhancements relative to both the brand and seller business
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an Account Manager or within Inside Sales (eCommerce and seller facing B2C expertise strongly preferred)
- Deep understanding of online seller and consumer behavior
- In-depth knowledge of eCommerce selling best practices, including a track record of communicating and implementing business solutions in support of seller growth and optimization
- Demonstrated relationship management experience; developing partnership and trust – positioning self to influence and challenge complex businesses to adopt new, or improve existing, eCommerce strategy
- Understanding of analytics and key metrics of the partner’s business and program
- Ability to anticipate and provide insight into program performance issues and suggest solutions to address
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent people and time-management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, high priority projects – innate ability to identify creative solutions is key
- Strong analytical thinking, written, verbal and presentation skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB