Onward Search is hiring for a full-time agency Account Manager in Winston-Salem, NC! This is an opportunity for an experienced marketer and strategist to showcase their skills with a variety of different types of clients, including automotive, heavy truck, transportation, healthcare, packaged goods, professional services, retail, and other industries. The position would also cover a full spectrum of different types of work, including developing new clients, managing existing client relationships, developing strategy, and executing all elements of client campaigns.
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain a favorable relationship with clients
- Demonstrate leadership, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, technical expertise depending on the industry, and networking abilities
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams, leading strategy, development of campaigns, and working with creative and digital departments to realize goals
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Act as project manager for assigned accounts and as project manager for special projects in support of other account managers, as assigned
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals
- Help manage existing clients and ensure they remain satisfied and positive, helping to predict clients’ future needs
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Involvement with, and leading, the following types of activities: event management, video production, media buying and trafficking, premium item sourcing, etc.
Expectations and Requirements:
- Proven account management and strategic experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study required. Masters preferred
- 5+ years of marketing experience with agency background
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB