You are a champion of user-centered design approaches and solutions from initial strategy and inception through to launch and implementation. The Account Lead is a critical thinker and planner, and contributes heavily and significantly to the strategy, program development, and creative execution of workstreams from the very start of the project, throughout the life of the project to the final launch/implementation.
You have the kind of comprehensive experience that logically translates and coherently transfers to healthcare. You naturally wear a variety of hats and are comfortable in hitting the ground running on different types of projects.
This position intersects business and design; you will be the bridge and the strategic liaison between the business partners Design, extending the project lead’s proximity to the business.
You are a self-starter and a confident leader. You have a high level of purpose and will only deliver excellence in work quality.
- You will help plan and develop scopes of work while supporting, growing, and maintaining productive business partner relationships
- You will support Design’s HealthCare Solutions team in the execution of innovation program development, diverse brand strategy, brand experience, and creative execution while providing guidance and collaboration to implement solutions to the creative teams
- Contribute to the improvement of design processes, project planning, and generation of design briefs.
- You have a clear point of view that is articulated through a thoughtful and considered approach to achieving strategic results
- You will be adept at moving business goals and dense insights into focused and actionable plans to drive forward quickly into implementation
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a concentration in Management or Marketing is preferred
- Baseline understanding and/or experience in the pharmaceutical sector is a plus
- A minimum of 7 - 9 years experience in strategy, design, or program management is required; start-up experience is also considered
- An active and enthusiastic interest in designing healthcare experiences and crafting resolutions that positively affect patient experience
- Ability to communicate complex and critical ideas simply, with tight focus and clarity
- Inspired attention to detail and exceptional follow-up and follow-through.
- Proven ability to lead the development of strategic visual and verbal narratives using a combination of tools, including Microsoft Office software
- Skilled at distilling and simplifying complex information.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB