Our client, a boutique agency, is looking for a full time and fully remote Account Manager. This position is often the primary day-to-day interface with mid-to-senior level client decision-makers.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include cultivating and nurturing strong working relationships with clients, developing effective results-oriented marketing strategies, planning and executing campaigns, as well as analyzing and reporting campaign performance
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Translate client business goals into effective creative advertising strategies
- Develop knowledge of your clients business, competitive challenges and how key issues could impact client business and marketing objectives
- Oversee cross-channel advertising campaigns, including print, broadcast and digital, to stay on strategy and within budget requirements
- Develop project/creative/media briefs based on client input and present briefs to creative and other internal agency departments involved in the project
- Analyze campaign results, draw conclusions and proactively make recommendations to optimize your clients marketing campaign, in conjunction with the analytics team
- Confidently lead a client-facing meeting from start to end and deliver presentations clearly and effectively
- Serve as liaison between client and all internal departments for the tactical execution of all campaigns
- Provide day-to-day management of assigned accounts; ensure that client campaigns, reports and projects are functioning appropriately and delivered accurately
- Help to train new team members in agency process and procedures when needed
- Ensure the accuracy of client scopes and invoices for services
- Work across multiple companies, brands, products and industries with ease
Account Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant agency account management or agency project management experience
- An effective mix of hands on experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns that drive business results
- Experience with marketing analytics and reports
- Experience with cross-channel advertising campaigns from start to end
- The ability to manage multiple planned and unplanned projects simultaneously
- Managed or overseen at least 1-2 members of an Account Team
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB