Our client, a media buying and planning agency, is hiring an Account Planner to come join their team in the Newtown, CT region!
The Account Planner work directly with clients and partners across all aspects of digital and "traditional" media planning, buying & strategy development. Additionally, campaign management, multi-media integration/ synchronization, optimization and evaluation will be core components of the role.
The right candidate will move the organization forward by partnering with and managing client relationships, providing effective/efficient media buying, developing innovative solutions, and performance insights to help the delivery and achievement of client’s goals -- with excitement!
- The Account Planner will be responsible for managing client relationships, while planning media campaigns across multiple channels
- Collaborate with other internal digital/traditional team members
- Create multi-faceted media plans that excite the client and meet and exceed their objectives – whether branding or ROI driven
- Manage campaigns across vendors, creative, placements, etc. to proactively deliver the best results for our clients
- Review, provide input, and take action on campaign results and analytics, demonstrating the effectiveness of the media optimization, and articulating insights based on analytic data
- Explores and maintains research, innovations and changes that affect media / site planning and buying across all elements of media from mobile to social, from search to DSPs
- Supervises and monitors media schedules and contracts with outside media vendors
- Responsible for creating and presenting media specific documents such as RFP’s, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
- Skilled with syndicated research (MRI, ComScore, Nielsen, etc.)
- Provides creative recommendations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in digital & traditional planning/buying is desired
- Excellent skills in planning campaigns. Be prepared to articulate your planning knowledge
- Understanding of traditional platforms as well as Ad Networks, DSP, DMP, Ad Servers, Mobile, Facebook and SEM campaigns
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Proven record of successful media campaigns
- Collaborative, team player who works well in a team and across departments
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
- An active interest in everything media
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs including Excel and PowerPoint
If this lines up with your experience, then apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB