Our client, a marketing and advertising agency, is looking for an Account Supervisor (PR) with 3+ years of experience in B2B, tech (enterprise, cloud computing, storage, etc.) and emerging technologies (robotics, drones, AR, VR, AI, etc.)
This person should hit the ground running and be a team player. They should contribute to strategy and lead the planning of client campaigns, ensuring implementation within deadlines and providing tactical and strategic advice and day-to-day support for client marketing communications program. This person will report in the agency's Vice President.
- Writing Press releases, securing media placements, media pitching
- Working alongside the Account Director to set and take responsibility for campaign elements, client-specific activity levels and achievable targets for each six month campaign period
- Owning the day-to-day tactical implementation of all client campaign elements including media relations, influencer program and social media
- Showing creativity and proactivity in developing and implementing new ideas for clients and prospects
- Support of agency wide initiatives such as blog posts, case studies, press releases for the company - award entries, lunch and learn training sessions
- Understanding your clients, their products and services, business drivers, markets, competitors and marketing communications requirements, and how these fit with their wider business and marketing strategies
- Setting and managing client expectations – ensuring campaign deliverables are set, reviewed, assessed and always revised to guarantee maximum ROI for clients
- Taking primary responsibility for your clients – running campaigns, preparing plans, timelines and review meetings and ensuring deadlines are met and targets achieved
- Managing up - flagging times for reviews to you Account Directors and supporting with the development and presentation of review proposals
- Being able to analyze client issues from both the external market perspective and the internal political climate
- Developing excellent media and analyst relations through face to face meetings, event attendance and general phone/email contact
- Agency background – experience on B2B accounts is ideal
- Strong writing and communication skills – interview process will include a writing test
- Excellent media, analyst and blogger relations – and good relations with other influencers too such as conference organisers where appropriate
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of social media and how ideas can be integrated into client campaigns – willingness to try new ideas
Does this sound like your skillset and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.