Our client is seeking an experienced Account Supervisor in the multicultural marketing communications space, with African-American consumer focus highly desired, is needed to join our innovative and dynamic agency client. This is a remote freelance role with full time hours starting in the next two weeks, project lasting 2-3 months.
As the Account Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing insights and guidance for creatives and others to ensure the communication strategy for the client’s brand has relevance for and resonance with the targeted consumer group. This will be supporting an established QSR account supporting brand reputation efforts.
Day-to-Day as an Account Supervisor:
- Assist in supervising the development of advertising activities in accordance with the account director’s instructions, the client’s objectives, and budget limitations
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about client’s business and point out opportunities and recommend solutions for marketing and advertising problems
- Ascertaining the client’s marketing communications needs, and effectively communicate them to creative, planning, broadcast production and print production services. Be certain client objectives are clearly understood by all
- Ensuring the accuracy and prompt distribution of meeting notes, status reports and conference reports so that relevant information and action steps are communicated to the team
- Effectively and persuasively present the agency’s recommendations and point-of-view to clients Communicate effectively verbally, and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, marketing, communications or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in an advertising agency, including account planning
- Proficiency in analyzing and explaining qualitative and quantitative research methods and results
- Previous planning experience focused on targeted consumer segments is required, experience with multi-cultural target marketing is highly desired
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and have dexterity with data base software and related research tools
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB