Onward Search is hiring an Account Supervisor on a direct-hire basis for an agency client with offices near the Braves Stadium!
You will have managing responsibility in all assigned work within the agency and lead multiple accounts, providing day-to-day leadership and ensuring that the creative product achieves campaign objectives for partners.
Responsibility1: External account management
- Builds strong partner relationships through trust-based partnership, passion, commitment, business expertise and flawless delivery
- Leverages understanding of the brand, partner and our core competencies to ensure credibility in the industry and deliver great work
- Asks appropriate questions related to partner requests to ensure we have a clear understanding of the work that is requested
- Provides strategic insight to support work developed for partner ultimately sell the best solutions
- Attends key partner meetings and provide detailed conference reports, inclusive of meeting results and key actions
- Manages partner expectations with respect to timing, deliverables, and information needed
- Answers partner requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitors all deliverables to ensure work meets the needs communicated by partners
Responsibility 2: Internal project management
- Become knowledgeable in internal software systems including but not limited to
- Harvest for time keeping, Asana for task management and Teams for internal communication
- Leads the flow of various projects through the agency’s system
- Develops timelines for assigned projects and manage delivery of outputs based on these timelines
- Leads the development of creative briefs and project starter forms, and lead briefing sessions with the creative team
- Collaborates with broader team to develop the high-quality work
- Manages sell-in strategy and presentation development
- Develops and manage statements of work and identifies when changes are necessary based on partner needs
- Provides clear direction to internal team following partner reviews
- Looks for new opportunities outside of existing work and develops plans to grow business organically with assigned partners
Responsibility 3: Leadership and agency growth
- Responsible for the management of Project Managers
- Assists with the leadership and growth of accounts
- Leads in upselling of current accounts
- Inspires relationships through purpose, passion and partnership in all aspects of the role in order to grow accounts
- BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience with regular partner contact
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB