Our client, an award-winning creative agency, is looking for an Account Supervisor for a contract-to-hire opportunity. This job is fully remote and begins ASAP. We are looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
What you'll be doing:
- Trusted business partner and main point of contact with mid-level clients, internal teams and other agency partners
- Understanding client's business and striving to solve their biggest business problems, not just the immediate request at hand.
- Making sure multiple cross-channel initiatives are in full swing at all times.
- Consistent management of business activities and helping to create stronger communications, operational discipline, delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimization and profitability management for clients.
- Contribute to organic growth by bringing new ideas and finding new opportunities.
- Support creative advocacy and building strong internal relationships
- Supporting and understanding staffing and scoping requirements to mange the client's budget, helping to track costs and deliverables.
- Serve as a mentor and/or direct manager to more junior members of the team and supporting the development of these team members.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 5+ years of agency experience and prior experience as an Account Supervisor (or you’re an on-the-cusp Account Manager with a proven track record).
- Strategic thinker.
- Interested in new platforms and marketing possibilities.
- Solid knowledge of marketing principles.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB