Our client, a leading digital agency in the healthcare space, is looking to add an Account Supervisor to their team. The agency is completely remote until the end of summer and then partial on-site after. This is a permanent position looking to start right away.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee Implementation of marketing tactics, support daily account activity and sustain a view of longer-term strategic efforts to make sure there is a timely kick off and work activation.
- Have a clear understanding of pharmaceutical marketing, including familiarity with marketing and tactical plans.
- Assist managing finances including budget forecasting, estimating, monitory project budgets and ensuring timely billing.
- Make sure overall account budget is aggressively managed, while keeping financial health of account in mind.
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Supervise any direct reports; provide direction and real-time input.
- Collaborate with project management on development of project timelines and estimates.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 4-6 years of industry-related (pharmaceutical / healthcare advertising highly preferred) experience.
- Proven communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage project efficiently and effectively.
- Understands and interprets client directions.
- Understanding of major market healthcare issues / restrictions and clinical data of assigned product.
- Strong critical thinker.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys deadline-driven work and thrives in fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB